The Eastern Fuel Buyers Conference Golf Tournament
Wednesday, May 9, 2020
8:30 AM sharp Tee-off
Golf registration starts at 7:30 AM
Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course
Tournament sponsored by our long-time sponsor:
Mineral Labs, Inc.
$10,000 cash Hole-In-One prize
Lunch sponsored by: TBD
For Yacht and Beach Club Resort EFBC hotel guests, clubs are $45 plus tax per set (and complimentary golf shoes). Rates do not include 6.5% Florida sales tax.
ATTENTION GOLFERS! If you wish to pair your own team for golf, all in the group must be pre-registered for the conference. Please submit your golf team (or pairing) request by April 15th, 2020 and list all team members on your request. And remember to include your handicap.
Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course:
Named for its majestic magnolia trees, this course features elevated tees, spacious greens and challenging water hazards. Wide fairways invite you to hit the ball and hit it long, but beware—11 of the 18 holes boast water hazards and 97 bunkers dot the landscape. All bunkers were renovated in Summer 2015, when extensive tree work and cart path repairs were also undertaken. Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course represents a paradise for serious golfers, as well as a thrilling challenge for players at all levels.
Awards and Accolades
Outstanding Golf and Meeting Award presented by: Successful Meetings
• Named “Top 50 Great Service Facilities” by Golf Digest
• Professional championship courses for PGA TOUR events
• All 5 Championship courses certified by Audubon International as Cooperative Wildlife Sanctuaries
• Gold Medal Resort – Golf Magazine
• America’s Top 75 Resorts – Golf Digest
• Every course rated 4 – 4 ½ stars (out of 5) – Golf Digest
• Named Top 75 Worldwide Golf Resorts 2002 – Condé Nast Traveler